Wednesday 19 August 2015

discover: wave & rome

I heard listened to Wandering Wolf courtesy of Dalton Diehl who suggested some songs for a summer playlist in my interview with him and I really suggest you listen to it to get you in the mood (is that weird?).


Okay, so you did it? Good. Now, you can tell me what you think on my Twitter but I think you generally get why this band deserves a discover post. It's a really pretty song! Yes, I do mean to pretty.


So, Wandering Wolf is an indie rock band from Nashville, Tennessee that began in 2013 and is fronted by Sam Tinnesz (picture below).

Wave&Rome_256+(small).jpg
This is Sam
It was created with his co-writer and co-producer, Josh Farro and was borne out of an effort to push and depart from genre boundaries. Their EP, Across The Map was released in March 2015 and it was produced by Matt Bronleewe and mixed by Chad Howatt. It's an all round awesome EP that you can listen to on their Soundcloud.

Check them out on Twitter and Facebook and get their EP from iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment