Monday 22 December 2014

one love superwoman that is a wrap and...zoop! (aka the best youtuber bye-bye ever)


Superwoman aka Lilly Singh is a YouTuber that's been vlogging since 2010. She talks about everyday life things that most people can relate to and I can't help but adore her and her quirky hats and t-shirts. I don't really follow YouTubers (because the cost of the expended internet data would worm its way into my brain and just sit there and make me wail like a little kid), but a friend (a super awesome friend whom I love and hate at the same time) introduced me to her videos (i.e. forced me to watch them till my eyes burned and all I could see behind my eyelids was T-SHIRT REFERENCE!) and I haven't looked back since.


She's a really cool person and doesn't seem her 26 at all (this is a good thing). Her videos are about stuff I can definitely relate to even though she's South Asian and I'm African and she's lived in Canada most of her life and I've lived in Nigeria all my life and she's got cool t-shirts and I don't...but very relatable all the same.

She's an inspiration to girls everywhere. She's also reeeeeally funny.


This is a  recent Superwoman video she did with Humble the Poet. Try it out and tell me what you think.

This face...

If you don't believe she's awesome STILL (which makes you officially unawesome), just go to her YouTube channel: Superwoman.

You do you Lilly. #TeamSuper all the way!
Go to Unicorn Island for those of you who can buy her merchandise. It's really cool stuff. Her stuff makes me green with clothesenvy because...tomboy!. She's awesome and we support awesome people.

SEE A SINGH. SALUTE A SINGH.

Images courtesy of a Google search.

No comments:

Post a Comment