Saturday 25 April 2015

discover: valise

I seem to do a lot of "dicover" posts on bands/artists that follow me on Twitter these days and these guys are no exception. Randomly selected by yours truly, I decided to check out their latest single. And of course, I love it.

Cover art for Young Bloomer

Four guys (there seems to be a theme here): Vince Penick, Jared Travis, Casey Newton, Ricky Johnson from Dallas, Texas doing indie rock that sounds like its been well sprinkled in a studio. I got my hands on their debut album after listening to aforementioned single ('Charlie Gray') and so far, so good.


Their album is called Young Bloomer and it is out now on iTunes.

Check out their:

Soundcloud|Twitter|Facebook|Website

They are also going on tour with another band called Copeland, so be sure to check that out if you're able to go.

Listen to Charlie Gray below and tell me what you think in the comments.



You can also download it from their Soundcloud if you're interested. No images belong to me. One belongs to someone named Anna and  I mostly just got them from their Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment