Wednesday 3 December 2014

Tory Burch Pre-Fall 2015

One of the looks. My personal favourite.
           For my first post on fashion, I was looking for a suitable designer ot review because while I can't afford anything that they make, designer clothes tend to be pretty awesome. At first, I was going to use a Nigerian deisgner (that will come later), but Tory Burch's 2015 Pre-Fall collection caught my eye so, here we are.

In my opinion, the whole mod aesthetic has been done and re-done so much and it gets a little tiring, but there's a fresh quality to this collection. The clothes are very pretty (aren't they always) and quite 60's bohemian if you ask me and damn it if I don't love bohemian inspired anything.

Burch described the collection as "prim meets free-spirited" and I totally agree. There's a tomboyish, care-free attitude to each outfit that I can never get enough of.And the shoes...*le sigh* (I definitely don't talk like this)

There's a little commentary at the bottom of some pictures and others speak for themselves. Knock yourselves out.






Playful.


Burberry chic

The whole look has this street style quality that's so perfectly Twiggy it hurts.






She looks like a hunter from the Australian Outback


The requisite super-stylish evening gown. Or day gown, depending on your level of quirkiness.

All it needs is one of those pretty Saint Laurent hats from his first collection and this outfit is complete.

I would wear this to the Oscars...

Work outfit!






Sources: style.com
         vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment