Wednesday 10 December 2014

all i want for christmas is...


Not enough lines...

...Beats headphones...and Doc Martens...and the Imagine Dragons...

No, really...

Okay, I'm kidding (not really). What I really want for Christmas? Well that's a complicated question. We all want material things because we're human (and selfish and well, stuff is cool). However, there are a lot more important things in life like the Tyler Robinson Foundation which has a whole post here and stuff like saving endangered fish or whatever.

So, for a simple unselfish Christmas gift, I would really appreciate it if those of you who could,donated to the TRF and those of you who can't help out by spreading the word. And books...and concert tickets...but mostly the TRF.

There is a post on the Christmas spirit that I'm working on, and I'll put that up when I feel the Christmas spirit. 

Thanks guys.

I'm kidding?

No comments:

Post a Comment