Tuesday 16 September 2014

introduction

Call me Tammy.

I've always wanted to do that- use Moby Dick in some form or the other...

So, this blog is as a result of my not knowing how to deal with fifty different blogs about various interests and just giving up and combining all my ideas into one awesome blog of largeness. Largesse?

I like music and books and travel and movies and TV, but I also want to write about the world and my country (Nigeria) and what is going on. I doubt I will ever be like Christina Amanpour or Marie Colvin (amazing women by the way), because I am mostly wimp (except for wanting to climb a mountain. Any mountain.)

Anyway, this is my way of doing it that is cheap and won't blow up in my face moneywise. If you can understand my admittedly, not the best writing and actually like something on here, do recommend it to anyone you think will be remotely interested. I can promise good karma at least.

Tammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment